PowerSportsMax - GK F007 110cc Go Kart
Ordered by grandchildren (age 7)a GoKart for Christmas.Rode at most 20 minutes.
A part underneath broke in half. Called Co. to return and get a new Go Kart. They said they could not do that.
They replaced the part after we sent pictures. My son put the part on but says, where it is, it will break again probably. The Go Kart was rode another 20 to 30 minutes and would not run. My son would get it started and it would run a few minutes and stall.
This continued so many times that my son put it up. I have been talking to this company since Christmas and it is Feb 5th. They will offer to have their repair man look at it but I would have to pay the shipping. At one point they told me if it came back, they would have to charge a restock fee because the Go Kart was used.
I tried to tell them it was not used. We can't get it to run long enough to use it. I even offered to buy a higher cost Go Kart and pay the difference if they would take this one back. By this time, it was a safety issue with us to put our children on the Go Kart.
These people were rude, a guy named Felix was really rude. Jose was not rude, but would not help me. Told me to call a John at the factory. I did and John said he could not help me, he was only a mechanic.
I did not buy it from the factory, I bought it from PowersportsMax. I even paid extra for the Go Kart to my son's house and that did not happed. They left it at a local business and that business charged to bring to my son's house. My son did not have anything to haul it in.
This has been a nightmare and the worst Company that I have ever dealt with and I am 70 years old. I would never buy anything from them again and if you are reading this, you would be wise not to buy. My son is going to borrow a trailor and take the Go Kart to a mechanic in Madison TN to look at it at $87.00 per hour and see if he can find out what is wrong with it. My son had a local mechanic looked at it and he could not figure it out.
Said just a fluk, lemon. Needs to be returned for another one. Well, that won't happen. I don't plan to call them again.
Wasting my time and getting upset for nothing. I have two very disappointed grandchildren. Never, Never order anything from these people.
Once they get your money, they are done with you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "Maybe not the new ones but mine sure is. Since new, I struggled with the leaks thinking early on it was the live well system, transom plug, bilge system, ect...."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "I signed in at 11:15 am. At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up. It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "There is a seller on DHGate called honeywedding. DO NOT purchase from this seller. I ordered a wedding dress from this seller. I got it, I loved it. I ordered..."
- "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."