Ordered by grandchildren (age 7)a GoKart for Christmas.Rode at most 20 minutes.
A part underneath broke in half. Called Co. to return and get a new Go Kart. They said they could not do that.
They replaced the part after we sent pictures. My son put the part on but says, where it is, it will break again probably. The Go Kart was rode another 20 to 30 minutes and would not run. My son would get it started and it would run a few minutes and stall.
This continued so many times that my son put it up. I have been talking to this company since Christmas and it is Feb 5th. They will offer to have their repair man look at it but I would have to pay the shipping. At one point they told me if it came back, they would have to charge a restock fee because the Go Kart was used.
I tried to tell them it was not used. We can't get it to run long enough to use it. I even offered to buy a higher cost Go Kart and pay the difference if they would take this one back. By this time, it was a safety issue with us to put our children on the Go Kart.
These people were rude, a guy named Felix was really rude. Jose was not rude, but would not help me. Told me to call a John at the factory. I did and John said he could not help me, he was only a mechanic.
I did not buy it from the factory, I bought it from PowersportsMax. I even paid extra for the Go Kart to my son's house and that did not happed. They left it at a local business and that business charged to bring to my son's house. My son did not have anything to haul it in.
This has been a nightmare and the worst Company that I have ever dealt with and I am 70 years old. I would never buy anything from them again and if you are reading this, you would be wise not to buy. My son is going to borrow a trailor and take the Go Kart to a mechanic in Madison TN to look at it at $87.00 per hour and see if he can find out what is wrong with it. My son had a local mechanic looked at it and he could not figure it out.
Said just a fluk, lemon. Needs to be returned for another one. Well, that won't happen. I don't plan to call them again.
Wasting my time and getting upset for nothing. I have two very disappointed grandchildren. Never, Never order anything from these people.
Once they get your money, they are done with you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "Well, it's a gorgeous bike I must admit. As a motor vehicle guy I love to fly planes, drive fast cars, boats and now, I love motorcycle. Walking into a..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company! Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day... Much appreciated. Go to ***. You have it coming when..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "brittany anick is evil , criminal cult animal abuser she dont know what the meaning of god is and she dont even love her chawawa she teaches her small dog..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- " My experience with Move U Right was horrendous. The mover, who did not identify himself despite me introducing myself and shaking his hand, was extremely rude. He showed up..."