PowerSportsMax - powersportmax.com
i had ordered a trike from powersportsmax and it came with in one week that was good. so the next day i put the front tier on and the batterer and did the inspection that i seen on there web sight and the on in the owners Manuel then cranked it up ran good drove it and could not get it out of the first gear and as of right now it still only goes to first and neutral will not go in 2,3,4,5 gears. i contacted them and they told me to take the motor off and ship it back to them and now they are just not wanting to talk to me i can not reach any one on the phone.117104a2 review #318072
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I bought a set of Abbesses dinner plates made by Canvas Home. Although they are marked 'microwave safe', one exploded in the microwave. I sent a picture of it to..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."