PowerSportsMax - Powersportmax.com
i had ordered a trike from powersportsmax and it came with in one week that was good. so the next day i put the front tier on and the batterer and did the inspection that i seen on there web sight and the on in the owners Manuel then cranked it up ran good drove it and could not get it out of the first gear and as of right now it still only goes to first and neutral will not go in 2,3,4,5 gears. i contacted them and they told me to take the motor off and ship it back to them and now they are just not wanting to talk to me i can not reach any one on the phone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "Warning to all who are thinking about using Best Price & Storage for you movings needs don't if you value you things and time. The day of my scheduled pick-up..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October. The salesman Bo was great. Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in..."
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."