2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We ordered a 4 wheeler 7 days ago, got a call today saying we have to go pick it up in a city 8 hours away or pay $200 more and they don't know when it will arrive after we pay $200 more for shipping.So would be $400 shipping total.

So I called the company ALL DAY, was put into a call que then kept disconnecting. Finally got through and the rep was a flat out witch! I am appalled! I have never been treated so poorly by a customer service rep in about 20 yrs!

Due to her attitude, rudeness, and lack of ability to help. Do you know she told me I could google the location myself. Once I told her I didn't know where the town was she said she can give me the address. I said the address won't help me when I don't know where the town is you want me to go pick it up at.

She told me to google it and I asked for her manager and she said she didn't have one. She hung up on me after I told her I would cancel my order. 1st we shouldn't have to pay another $200 FOR SHIPPING. We were never warned of this possibility, 2nd it took 7 days for them to tell us we have to go pick it up all the way across our state over 8 hours away!

Or we can pay another $200 for shipping, NO! $400 for shipping? They never started this was a possibility, this is false advertising and we will be reporting this to the BBB. Most importantly after trying to call them back ALLL DAY their phone system kept cutting off, then when I finally got in touch with a Rep and she was the rudest thing I ever met.

Then she hangs up on a me? WHAT? If that is how they operate, good for them, we don't do business with companies like that! We are going to start our on line reviews of Power Sports Max.

After looking into this company we should have never been tangled up with them.They have not replied to our e mail!

Review about: Powersportsmax Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Unable to contact customer support.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments