Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Have you ever wanted to wring someone's neck? If you want to know the feeling, do business with these jerks. They're lucky I don't live in L.A.. For that matter, so am I. What a dump and poorly ran business. The bymbos on the phone don't {{Redacted}}. Neither does management. They've got extremely bad reviews and I 'm guessing nothing has changed. If in doubt, just give them an anonomous call and ask the most simple technical question about any of their products.

I'll bet $1.000 that the individual that answers doesn't even have a HS diploma. There's no way. What a dip *** ... nor does it have a regular guy.

Stay away from this business!

Don't waste your time!

You will not be satisfied!

Immediately report any discrepancies in your registration to DMV!

I didn't like: Disrespectful, Very poor service, Worst customer service i have ever experienced, False advertisement in regards to delivery.

Comments

#1520084

ADVICE : Seek medical attention immediately before you hurt yourself or someone else.You are in serious need of anger management and no, I've never wanted to wring anyone's neck and I don't threaten people with my ominous presence in their hometown. You are also vulgar and rude and failed to name any specific infraction, real or imaginary.

to Anonymous #1520895

Anonymous Shut the *** up, I think I would be pretty pissed if I lost that amount of money, also if the website looks to good to be true then its not true. Like who sells a 1,200 dirtbike for 349$ and says SUMMER SALE!I mean you would have to be plain out stupid to sell that.