At first I was told by the salesman that there was just a very few things that would need to be attached before I would be driving my new go-kart. upon receiving the kart I found that the kart was only half way assembled at best.

I then found out the people who sent the kart had left out a bushing for the right upper swingarm. I contacted the powersports people and requested an assembly manual. At this time I was told to check You-Toube as many people who had purchased this model go-kart had made videos of the assembly process and posted them on You-tube. I explained to the sales rep that I had not purchased the kart from You-tube and I expected better customer support.

I also explained in great detail the bushing that had been left out of the assembly package and asked if it was possible to have the part sent to me overnight and even offered to pay the shipping expenses. The first sales rep assured me this would be no problem. When I called back the next day to follow up I was told it was not possible to ship the part overnight. Four days later I received a call from one of the sales reps but was not able to take the call as I was involved with another call at that time.

After spending two days onthe phone to Powersports Max and leaving no less than six voice mails asking that someone return my call I was finally able to make contact with the sales rep who had called me. My first question to him was had the part been ordered and when could I expect delivery. The rep told me that the order had been sent today(!?!) as they had trouble understanding exactly what part I had needed. I told the rep that I had explained in detail exactly what I needed and that a Fourth grade elementary student would have been able to comprehend what i was requesting.

He then informed me he would check out back in the go-kart graveyard and see if there was a kart with the bushing I needed and call me back in a short time. He called me back in approximately thirty minutes and said he was not able to find the part. I then told him that I needed only two pieces of information from him and that was when would the part be ordered and when could I expect delivery. He informed me he would have to contact the manufacturer and then call me back with the information.

So, that's where I stand as of the present time in my on-going adventure with Powersports Max. I can not emphasize enough to fellow consumers to not have any dealings with this company as they are absolutely unprofessional and no help whatsoever after they have received their money and sent their product out to the consumer.

Comments