Scottsville, Virginia
1.5

We ordered our 8 year old son a go cart and the customer service was horrible, I had to call two times because it was no shipping first, then charged us, the guy was extremely rude then and when we had it delivered the company that delivered it was also rude, left it 2ft off the road, my husband had to come home from work and move so someone didn't hit it.The driver would not even attempt to getting it out of the way, said it can sit on the road, in the middle of the driveway or stay on the truck!

I called RLCarriers and they are taking it to the higher safety group because he could've did something to get it out the way and then called PowerMaxSports and the guy was a total *** and didn't care or listen at all.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of go cart from Powersportsmax. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Powersportsmax to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Powersportsmax for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

Mickrocco13
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1339614

Worst company ever don't know how they stay in business I've been hung up 4x by 'customer ' service. My sons go kart broke after 30 minutes of riding..., but trust me I will get my $ back