Billings, Montana

purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom.Talked with customer service and then a supervisor and was told that I had to take the motor out of the bike at my own expense and send it back to them in california.

Then was told I should have read the small print in the contract. Never less I sent the motor back to them ten day ago and still have not heard from the company.

My son recieved an atv for xmas with no motor.One more complaint customer service reps are rude and you will be on hold for ten to thirty minutes each time you call.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

Don U.

I also purchased a Quad 150 CC Coolster Quad for my son for Xmas.One week later, the right front wheel bearings melted and his wheel almost fell off.

I took it apart, sent pictures in and they told me after 4 weeks they need to order part from China which is a two week shipment if I am lucky. My bike sits on the rack collecting dust and my $1300 is feeling like I lost it. My son now says, he should have just gotten the I-Phone.

WTF?Thanks for nothing Powersports Max!

Mini Pocket Rockets Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Powersportsmax - This company sucks ***! Powersportsmax "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..." Read more Powersportsmax - Power Sports Max = Garbage and bad CS Powersportsmax "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..." Read more TRACKER Boats - Tracker is a Cracker TRACKER Boats "Maybe not the new ones but mine sure is. Since new, I struggled with the leaks thinking early on it was the live well system, transom plug, bilge system, ect...." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more