purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom.Talked with customer service and then a supervisor and was told that I had to take the motor out of the bike at my own expense and send it back to them in california.

Then was told I should have read the small print in the contract. Never less I sent the motor back to them ten day ago and still have not heard from the company.

My son recieved an atv for xmas with no motor.One more complaint customer service reps are rude and you will be on hold for ten to thirty minutes each time you call.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

I also purchased a Quad 150 CC Coolster Quad for my son for Xmas.One week later, the right front wheel bearings melted and his wheel almost fell off.

I took it apart, sent pictures in and they told me after 4 weeks they need to order part from China which is a two week shipment if I am lucky. My bike sits on the rack collecting dust and my $1300 is feeling like I lost it. My son now says, he should have just gotten the I-Phone.

WTF?Thanks for nothing Powersports Max!