Powersportsmax - Power Sports Max = Garbage and bad CS
we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend.1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no more than 75lbs with gear).
It has been 2 months and we still do not have a bike for her to ride. We have called and they will not refund our money nor can we get them to get us a new bike or even the parts to try and fix this one.
Suggestion for everyone is to stay away FROM POWER SPORTS MAX.They are a bad business to deal with and the products can't even last for 1 trip.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 125Cc Quad
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I use Nair one time and it worked just fine and the next time I used it a couple days later on my chest area I had a lot of..."
- "Ebay is the worst on keeping their promise and the highest to sell on their auction. I payed well over 500 each month to put in my items and sell,..."
- "Mr. Armando Alacala 1125 Washington St, Fairfield Ca. 94533. His business name is A&A Landscape Maintenance in Fairfield Ca. Business Lic 11990006110. He made a contract to do..."