PowerSportsMax - Power Sports Max = Garbage and bad CS
we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend.1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no more than 75lbs with gear).
It has been 2 months and we still do not have a bike for her to ride. We have called and they will not refund our money nor can we get them to get us a new bike or even the parts to try and fix this one.
Suggestion for everyone is to stay away FROM POWER SPORTS MAX.They are a bad business to deal with and the products can't even last for 1 trip.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 125Cc Quad
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs..."
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."
- "Ebay is the worst on keeping their promise and the highest to sell on their auction. I payed well over 500 each month to put in my items and sell,..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Mr. Armando Alacala 1125 Washington St, Fairfield Ca. 94533. His business name is A&A Landscape Maintenance in Fairfield Ca. Business Lic 11990006110. He made a contract to do..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."