we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend.1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no more than 75lbs with gear).

It has been 2 months and we still do not have a bike for her to ride. We have called and they will not refund our money nor can we get them to get us a new bike or even the parts to try and fix this one.

Suggestion for everyone is to stay away FROM POWER SPORTS MAX.They are a bad business to deal with and the products can't even last for 1 trip.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

I just ordered to atv's for my boys and I tell you if they screw me I am gonna screw them because we will be going to court and I will get my money back plus some.

Powersportsmax - Powersportmax; won't use them again Powersportsmax "bought a Taotao powersport 150cc. they won't tell you when it ships until the day the trucking company calls and says they will deliver next day. Scooter was poorly packaged...." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more