Fair Oaks, California

we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend.1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no more than 75lbs with gear).

It has been 2 months and we still do not have a bike for her to ride. We have called and they will not refund our money nor can we get them to get us a new bike or even the parts to try and fix this one.

Suggestion for everyone is to stay away FROM POWER SPORTS MAX.They are a bad business to deal with and the products can't even last for 1 trip.

Review about: 125Cc Quad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

ANON

I just ordered to atv's for my boys and I tell you if they screw me I am gonna screw them because we will be going to court and I will get my money back plus some.

Powersportsmax - Review about 200Cc Df Motor Scooter from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Powersportsmax "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..." Read more Powersportsmax - POWERSPORTMAX.COM (BEWARE) Powersportsmax "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..." Read more Harley Davidson - Review about 2013 Harley-Davidson Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic Motorcycle from Mchenry, Illinois Harley Davidson "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..." Read more Triumph Motorcycles - Great Bike, Fantastic Dealer Triumph Motorcycles "I bought a Brand new 2011 Storm. I live in Canada so we only get 4-5 months per year to ride. However i have 58561 miles on my storm,..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more