Fair Oaks, California

we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend.1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no more than 75lbs with gear).

It has been 2 months and we still do not have a bike for her to ride. We have called and they will not refund our money nor can we get them to get us a new bike or even the parts to try and fix this one.

Suggestion for everyone is to stay away FROM POWER SPORTS MAX.They are a bad business to deal with and the products can't even last for 1 trip.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

ANON

I just ordered to atv's for my boys and I tell you if they screw me I am gonna screw them because we will be going to court and I will get my money back plus some.

Rh Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Powersportsmax - Review about 200Cc Df Motor Scooter from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Powersportsmax "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..." Read more PowersportsMax.Com a Scam Powersportsmax "Bought a new ATV 250 and was delivered one with a cracked frame that was re-welded. The wires around the weld were all scorched and the ATV wont run...." Read more Powersportsmax Motorcycle Review from Bakersfield, California Powersportsmax "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more