i had ordered a trike from powersportsmax and it came with in one week that was good. so the next day i put the front tier on and the batterer and did the inspection that i seen on there web sight and the on in the owners Manuel then cranked it up ran good drove it and could not get it out of the first gear and as of right now it still only goes to first and neutral will not go in 2,3,4,5 gears. i contacted them and they told me to take the motor off and ship it back to them and now they are just not wanting to talk to me i can not reach any one on the phone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Three Wheel Trike
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "I have a 2006 Dyna Super Glide that I purchased with 8mi.on it.Last year the 8 screws that hold the Alternator rotor and the compensator based out and fell into..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "I was selling on EBAY. I had 100% perfect feedback. I had 10 Stars and was on my way to a successful selling account on EBAY. All my customers were..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago. The bus was due to arrive in..."