I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.
The company does not live up to warranty or promises they have on the web site.
The ATV arrived damaged and missing parts. The company offered me $30 refund for me to get it fixed locally. $30 will not even cover the parts that are missing.
Nonetheless, it was not until a disputed the charges on my credit card did they start to pay attention to me.
Very, very bad customer service. The emails get answered at 2 and 3 AM which tells me "China".
If you order from them, make sure it is on credit card so you can dispute charges if needed as other wise they will ignore you and give you the run around.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atv 150Cc
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."
- "I spent $3,000 on a gocart/utv in March 2015. The unit was delivered and has been in the shop twice since then for loss of power and other issues. When..."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."