I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.
The company does not live up to warranty or promises they have on the web site.
The ATV arrived damaged and missing parts. The company offered me $30 refund for me to get it fixed locally. $30 will not even cover the parts that are missing.
Nonetheless, it was not until a disputed the charges on my credit card did they start to pay attention to me.
Very, very bad customer service. The emails get answered at 2 and 3 AM which tells me "China".
If you order from them, make sure it is on credit card so you can dispute charges if needed as other wise they will ignore you and give you the run around.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atv 150Cc
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "I purchased a 2001 FLHPI from Rossiters Harley Davidson in Sarasota,Florida on July 3,2015 and was guaranteed has the salesperson said " It was a really good bike!" Well, that..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."