1.1K views

I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good.However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, the cells in the battery were no good after I dumped the liquid electrolyte inside of the battery and let sit for 30 minutes in the same state.

I installed the battery and it didnt work. I then had the battery tested at a local oreilly auto shop afterwards, they said the battery was no good. O'reilly was then even nice enough to charge the battery for 5 hours anyway to make me feel better, and the battery still didn't work. Powersports max did not include the battery charger, and the operator from powersports max said that I needed a new voltage regulator on the scooter.

Let me inform you that the mc-x61 scooter all together costs $1,119.90. When a scooter costs that much, I think it's supposed to work when it comes, even if I had to assemble the whole scooter myself, all components are supposed to work!!!

Good company but I think the products could be better.Now I have to wait a whole 3 weeks to 1 month enjoy something that I already bought because I'm waiting on replacements.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

Unpleasant experience with Harley Davidson showroom - Big question (Why showroom need my SSN?) Harley Davidson "On May 23rd, I went to the Desert Wind Harley Davidson showroom (Mesa, AZ) to test drive the 2016 Dyna Switchback. I talked to a very professional young sales person,..." Read more Triumph Motorcycles - Great Bike, Fantastic Dealer Triumph Motorcycles "I bought a Brand new 2011 Storm. I live in Canada so we only get 4-5 months per year to ride. However i have 58561 miles on my storm,..." Read more Powersportsmax - Powersportmax; won't use them again Powersportsmax "bought a Taotao powersport 150cc. they won't tell you when it ships until the day the trucking company calls and says they will deliver next day. Scooter was poorly packaged...." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more