Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I will be starting a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against POWERSPORTS MAX and I need anyone who has ever been wronged by them to get a hold of me. Please text me or call me so that I may take down your information.

My number is 4793053704. Contact me ASAP so that we may pursue this company ASAP!!!!

Comments

I bought a 125cc atv from them arrived broke had nothing but problems from day one with it and they wouldn't refund me. They sent parts but parts where defective.

My son was riding it when ball joint just stripped off causing him to flip about broke his neck and they would even help had it not even 2 mths and they say it's out of warranty when they sold it they said it had a yr warranty. These are junk not worth a dime stay away they are a ripoff. I bought it Dec 2017 it'd now may 3rd 2018 atv is in use able and they don't care and won't even help a child..

it was bought on Christmas for a 4yr old. Sad that these ppl are aloud to sell junk to our youth.

This is awesome. I was getting ready to buy from them until I noticed the discounted prices if you pay by money order....

that seemed like they would take my money and run so I searched if the company was a scam and found this site. I hope you get them for every penny they have in your lawsuit!