Bought a new ATV 250 and was delivered one with a cracked frame that was re-welded.The wires around the weld were all scorched and the ATV wont run.
Their customer service keeps running me around and they won't return the defective unit. They tried to give $150 rebate, but who knows how much it will cost to repair. This is the worst company i've ever had to deal with related to such a blatant defect.
They keep telling me they will work with the factory.I didn't but it from the factory, I bought it from them!
Like me on Facebook if you agree at Powersportsmax Sucks
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defected Atv 250
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I: each had our own Harley, but we decided to trade in both of them for a Touring model (2014 Street Glide Special) that we both could..."
- " I have a 2008 CVO Ultra that I purchase new on 08 and have nothing but problems with it from the first week of owning it. It runs great..."
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."