Update added by user Apr 19
I was told to replace a working clutch because they don't have the part that keeps breaking. No concern for resolution.
Original review posted by user Apr 18
I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December.After 2 months the springs started breaking.
Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20 minutes now. What a joke. I cannot even get a personal call for resolution.
All i get is an email directed to my email not my name. Very impersonal. Each parts request takes 2-3 weeks to process. Its crazy.
Now they want pictures to "check" it. Check what? I cannot be more clear that the springs are breaking and my son cannot enjoy the bike. I even requested a call and received no response.
I don't want to submit parts request every time he rides.
I want a bike that doesn't break every single time.I am very disappointed with the bike and the lack of real interest in fixing the problem.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Cheap quality
- Bikes break easy
You May Also Like
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."
- "I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money. A..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."