Powersportsmax Motorcycle Review from Bakersfield, California
Update added by user Apr 19, 2016
I was told to replace a working clutch because they don't have the part that keeps breaking. No concern for resolution.
Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2016
I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December.After 2 months the springs started breaking.
Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20 minutes now. What a joke. I cannot even get a personal call for resolution.
All i get is an email directed to my email not my name. Very impersonal. Each parts request takes 2-3 weeks to process. Its crazy.
Now they want pictures to "check" it. Check what? I cannot be more clear that the springs are breaking and my son cannot enjoy the bike. I even requested a call and received no response.
I don't want to submit parts request every time he rides.
I want a bike that doesn't break every single time.I am very disappointed with the bike and the lack of real interest in fixing the problem.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Cheap quality
- Bikes break easy
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014. Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively. Second the speedometer..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We have complained to Starbucks corporate twice about their venti sized drinks at the Bakersfield, California locations being filled only to within 1-1/2 inches below the top of the cup...."
- "Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had. It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."