Powersportsmax Motorcycle Review from Bakersfield, California

Update added by user Apr 19

I was told to replace a working clutch because they don't have the part that keeps breaking. No concern for resolution.

Original review posted by user Apr 18

I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December.After 2 months the springs started breaking.

Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20 minutes now. What a joke. I cannot even get a personal call for resolution.

All i get is an email directed to my email not my name. Very impersonal. Each parts request takes 2-3 weeks to process. Its crazy.

Now they want pictures to "check" it. Check what? I cannot be more clear that the springs are breaking and my son cannot enjoy the bike. I even requested a call and received no response.

I don't want to submit parts request every time he rides.

I want a bike that doesn't break every single time.I am very disappointed with the bike and the lack of real interest in fixing the problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228578 Bakersfield, California

Well it has been 6 months and my son got on the bike and after 20 minutes the clutch spring broke. So needless to say I am done with this bike. Never again will I purchase an SSR and will not use a company like powersports max who obviously likes to sale poor quality products. You get what you pay for. My dad spent more time changing clutches than my son got to ride. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON AN SSR. You WILL be diappointed. Read reviews. I am not alone in this.

0 0 Reply

May 18 #1160812

Issue still happening. Got yet another clutch that broke along with the spring. Still getting same automatic standard response. 4 months in a row I have had to request the same part. Son can only ride one time a month then we wait 3-4 weeks for another part. My dad has spent more time replacing clutches and springs than my son has spent riding it

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to PowerSportsMax. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about PowerSportsMax.
Filing a new complaint about