Bakersfield, California
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 19, 2016

I was told to replace a working clutch because they don't have the part that keeps breaking. No concern for resolution.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2016

I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December.After 2 months the springs started breaking.

Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20 minutes now. What a joke. I cannot even get a personal call for resolution.

All i get is an email directed to my email not my name. Very impersonal. Each parts request takes 2-3 weeks to process. Its crazy.

Now they want pictures to "check" it. Check what? I cannot be more clear that the springs are breaking and my son cannot enjoy the bike. I even requested a call and received no response.

I don't want to submit parts request every time he rides.

I want a bike that doesn't break every single time.I am very disappointed with the bike and the lack of real interest in fixing the problem.

Review about: Powersportsmax Motorcycle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Cheap quality, Bikes break easy.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1228578

Well it has been 6 months and my son got on the bike and after 20 minutes the clutch spring broke.So needless to say I am done with this bike.

Never again will I purchase an SSR and will not use a company like powersports max who obviously likes to sale poor quality products. You get what you pay for. My dad spent more time changing clutches than my son got to ride. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON AN SSR.

You WILL be diappointed.

Read reviews.I am not alone in this.

Issue still happening.Got yet another clutch that broke along with the spring.

Still getting same automatic standard response. 4 months in a row I have had to request the same part.

Son can only ride one time a month then we wait 3-4 weeks for another part.My dad has spent more time replacing clutches and springs than my son has spent riding it