Powersportsmax Motorcycle Review from Bakersfield, California
Update added by user Apr 19
I was told to replace a working clutch because they don't have the part that keeps breaking. No concern for resolution.
Original review posted by user Apr 18
I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December.After 2 months the springs started breaking.
Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20 minutes now. What a joke. I cannot even get a personal call for resolution.
All i get is an email directed to my email not my name. Very impersonal. Each parts request takes 2-3 weeks to process. Its crazy.
Now they want pictures to "check" it. Check what? I cannot be more clear that the springs are breaking and my son cannot enjoy the bike. I even requested a call and received no response.
I don't want to submit parts request every time he rides.
I want a bike that doesn't break every single time.I am very disappointed with the bike and the lack of real interest in fixing the problem.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Cheap quality
- Bikes break easy
You May Also Like
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order. Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza. So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."