PowerSportsMax - Review about 200Cc Df Motor Scooter from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good.However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, the cells in the battery were no good after I dumped the liquid electrolyte inside of the battery and let sit for 30 minutes in the same state.

I installed the battery and it didnt work. I then had the battery tested at a local oreilly auto shop afterwards, they said the battery was no good. O'reilly was then even nice enough to charge the battery for 5 hours anyway to make me feel better, and the battery still didn't work. Powersports max did not include the battery charger, and the operator from powersports max said that I needed a new voltage regulator on the scooter.

Let me inform you that the mc-x61 scooter all together costs $1,119.90. When a scooter costs that much, I think it's supposed to work when it comes, even if I had to assemble the whole scooter myself, all components are supposed to work!!!

Good company but I think the products could be better.Now I have to wait a whole 3 weeks to 1 month enjoy something that I already bought because I'm waiting on replacements.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
200Cc Df Motor Scooter
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #499242 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with PowerSportsMax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to PowerSportsMax. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about PowerSportsMax.
Filing a new complaint about