2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I WISH id seen your review before I bought my son one at Christmas! Its Now almost April and they still have not resolved my problems!

I have over 60 emails and probably 25 photos, ive sent them. I called as soon as item arrived in a VERY damaged box/crate and you could visibly see damage from there. They made note of it, and said to let them know once the bike shop, "Bloody Knuckle Customs" finished putting it together if there was more damage. Well there, was.

A LOT! I am getting ready right NOW to file complaints with the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and anywhere else I can think of. Ive just told them to contact my attorney and gave them his #. I thought we were FINALLY getting somewhere and they tell me they can send me some different color replacement parts , cosmetic, front fender and side fender, and entire top handle bar section blinkers attach to because they don't have the parts in the color I ordered!!!!!!!!!!

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! I hope you did something too.

Review about: Taotao Usa Scooter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product seemed inexpensive, Cool looking rides.

I didn't like: Customer services, Deplorable company, Can not get ahold of anyone, 5 months and still broken.

Comments