Turnaround Time

Power Sports Max's customer service sucks.I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know.

My son purchased a go-kart from them. After many emails and phone calls it finally arrived at the correct address. The go-kart ran just fine. But then the carburetor went out less than 6 months later and they wouldn't warranty it.

My son purchased a new carburetor from them with his own money. The specs on their website said the carburetor fit his model go-kart, however they sent the wrong carburetor. Again after several emails begging someone to call me, as their phone lines hang up on you if you press customer service, I finally called and pressed 1 for sales and weird, someone picked up. They are all about taking your money but not about any service after that.

They were so rude about getting an RMA for us to return the part. The first customer service guy I talked to refused to pay the return shipping and said they would charge a restocking fee because they can't help it if their supplier sent the wrong part. The second guy I talked to the next day, trying to get more help, said that carburetors are like shoes. You may have to try on a few to see if it fits.

I told him that his website said this carburetor fit their 300cc go-kart. To which he said that isn't their fault. ARG. None of this is my son's problem, it was all their mistake and they wouldn't own up to any of it.

You can see from the picture that the carburetors don't match: old one the left, new one on the right. Terrible company.

I'm still waiting to receive my refund check for the part.Don't do business with this company, very rude and unethical in their practices.

Review about: Powersportsmax Shipping Service.

I liked: Quick to take your money, Unethical, Web site is convincing.

I didn't like: Poor business ethics, Bad customer service.