The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in.The battery wasn't in the bike.
I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and my dad had to go to Lowes. I didn't get an instruction Manuel. I had to look it up everything on YouTube.
I didn't get a title so I can't ride it. Also the week before I tried to get a refund. They wouldn't give me one. The company said it would be put together and come with everything.
But when I got it, it did not.This company sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scooter Missing Parts
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- " I have a 2008 CVO Ultra that I purchase new on 08 and have nothing but problems with it from the first week of owning it. It runs great..."
- "Just thought you might see what the first contact looked like with demon cycles...."
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."