100% full Not resolved

The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in.The battery wasn't in the bike.

I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and my dad had to go to Lowes. I didn't get an instruction Manuel. I had to look it up everything on YouTube.

I didn't get a title so I can't ride it. Also the week before I tried to get a refund. They wouldn't give me one. The company said it would be put together and come with everything.

But when I got it, it did not.This company sucks!

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

What a drag.This company sounds like a bunch of jerks.

They ruined what should have been an exciting moment fog you.Good luck going forward.

rjhudson93
to Louie Louis #794115

Yup they are, lucky enough I made a deal with a scooter shop near by where I live to buy this scooter and trade a scooter of their with me. That way I no longer have to go through this crappy online company.

RH Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Powersportsmax - Power sports max bms 1100 go cart Powersportsmax "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..." Read more PowersportsMax.Com a Scam Powersportsmax "Bought a new ATV 250 and was delivered one with a cracked frame that was re-welded. The wires around the weld were all scorched and the ATV wont run...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more