The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in.The battery wasn't in the bike.
I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and my dad had to go to Lowes. I didn't get an instruction Manuel. I had to look it up everything on YouTube.
I didn't get a title so I can't ride it. Also the week before I tried to get a refund. They wouldn't give me one. The company said it would be put together and come with everything.
But when I got it, it did not.This company sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scooter Missing Parts
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..."
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "First, I tried to post a complaint on their site but they would not allow it. I paid for expedited shipping for a dress. It took a very long time..."
- "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..."