The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in.The battery wasn't in the bike.
I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and my dad had to go to Lowes. I didn't get an instruction Manuel. I had to look it up everything on YouTube.
I didn't get a title so I can't ride it. Also the week before I tried to get a refund. They wouldn't give me one. The company said it would be put together and come with everything.
But when I got it, it did not.This company sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scooter Missing Parts
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "Bought a new ATV 250 and was delivered one with a cracked frame that was re-welded. The wires around the weld were all scorched and the ATV wont run...."
- "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..."
- "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."