I recently purchased a scooter from Power Sports Max. When it arrived it was scratched and scraped and it did not start. I called them they said try this and that and nothing. They said I could send it for exchange if I paid for shipping.

What the? Why should I have to pay for something that should've worked in the first place to get something else that may not work either?

I ended up having to pay a scooter mechanic to fix and had to purchase a new battery. When I pay for something in good faith I should be sent a good product the same way. It should not have cost me for repairs. I think the whole thing was foul.

All they could say was that the scooters come from China.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments

Ac Electrical Services - Theft Of Services by owner acelectricalservicesllc.com Ac Electrical Services "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..." Read more Scandia Marine Services - Bottom paint - bait and switch Scandia Marine Services "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..." Read more Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Harley Davidson - CVO Breakout engine overheated Harley Davidson "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more