I ordered a four wheeler which was not the right one I called the company back the rep had an attitude with me like I was in the wrong I shipped the four wheeler back in Feb it is now May still no bike no money I called months after months got hung up on was on hold for hours I finally got thru recorded everyone I spoke with recorded my calls fine a dispute against this company I repeat do not buy from them anyone who would like a four wheeler not from them do not ***BUY FROM THIS COMPANY***

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Powersportsmax. The most disappointing about four wheeler from Powersportsmax was bad customer service and customer services Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Powersportsmax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare Powersportsmax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Powersportsmax?

Comments